Monday, February 2, 2015

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence

I think the NFL should treat domestic violence like any other case. I think that they should investigate the case properly before making a sudden decision on things, simply because I'm sure there are some cases where people are out to get NFL players , and being a NFL player is how most support their families and no one wants to be without a job. I also think the NFL should stay out of peoples personal business, like the ray rice situation. If his wife is not making a big deal about what happened, then why should every one else? even though it is exactly what is looks like, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE  if she continues to stay with him after what happened then why is everyone in their business, I've never been in any type of domestic violence situation so i would say I wouldn't put up with it and just leave, but I'm assuming in most cases some might not be that strong to do so?. But I do think the NFL should investigate these cases real carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment